TRUTH CHURCH STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and inerrant in the original writings.
2. We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. We believe in God the Son, Jesus Christ, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit through His virgin birth. We believe in His deity, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood. We believe in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His perpetual intercession for His people, and in His future, personal, visible return in power and glory to the earth.
5. We believe in God, the Holy Spirit, Who was sent by God to comfort us and indwell in us. We believe that He empowers all true believers to become witnesses for Jesus Christ, that He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. We believe that it is through the Holy Spirit that Christians are sanctified, regenerated, taught, guided, and enabled to live Godly lives. We believe in the continuance of all of the Biblical gifts of the Holy Spirit for the edification of the Church.
6. We believe that all people are sinners by nature and choice and are therefore separated from God and are under condemnation. We believe that the lost and sinful man must be saved from this condemned state and that his only hope of salvation is through redemption by the shed blood of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are unsaved unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe that all true, regenerated persons are part of the spiritual Body of Christ of which Christ Himself is the Head. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church: (1) water baptism, and (2) the Lord’s Supper. (Communion). We believe in water baptism by immersion and the taking of Communion for all true Christian believers.
10. We believe in the LAYING ON OF HANDS for ordination of pastors, elders, and deacons, for the baptism of the Holy Spirit, and for receiving gifts of healing from the Holy Spirit.